Adult Trauma Recovery Group in Illinois
Trauma Intervention, Empowerment, and Recovery for adults.
This support group will use a combination of Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help adults in all stages of the trauma healing process.
T.I.E.R. 1 will help with:
• Overcoming divorce, death, suicidal ideation, mental and behavior health struggles, natural disasters, and countless other unplanned life changes,
• Identifying both internal and external triggers of stress,
• Managing overwhelming emotions in a healthier, more effective, way,
• Educating and identifying the difference between current healthy and unhealthy coping skills, and
• Improving current and future relationships; both platonic and romantic.
St. Charles Group: Every Saturday at 2pm
TIER 1 is an ongoing psychoeducational support group for adults, 18+, working to overcome the aftermath of trauma.
TIER 1 aims to provide support for adults healing from all forms of trauma, in all stages of the process.
|REGISTRATION REQUIRED. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, talk to your current Owens clinician, call us at 847-854-4333 or fill out the contact form below. Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.|
T.I.E.R. 1 Contact Form
We Accept Most Major Insurance!
BCBS PPO and EAP, United Health Care PPO and EAP, TRICARE, ComPsych, CIGNA, Aetna EAP & PPO, OPTUM Health, CIGNA EAP, Health Partners, HUMANA, Military OneSource, ASR Health Benefits, Value Options (Beacon Health), Assurance Health…AND MORE
Call today, for your convenience, we will verify your insurance coverage!