The Breakfast ClubSkills Support Group for teens ages 14 – 19
When: Saturday Morning, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Where: 850 Vandalia Street, Suite 200, Collinsville, IL. 62234
This is an ongoing and open Dialectical Behavioral Group for teens.
This group will:
- Teach your child to identify external and internal triggers to stress.
- Learn how to manage overwhelming emotions in a healthy way.
- Learn how to become more mindful.
- Learn how to replace self-destructive coping strategies.
- Learn how to cope in a variety of challenging social situations.
- Improve relationships with friends and family.
- Improve sense of self-worth.
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please let Lori know if your child has any food allergies.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Lori Kaniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-854-4333 extension 3022 or fill out the contact form below:
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.