Stronger Together - CollinsvilleSkills Support Group for ages 18 and up
When: Wednesdays, 6pm to 7pm
Where: 850 Vandalia Street, Suite 200, Collinsville, IL. 62234
This is an ongoing and open Dialectical Behavioral Group for adults.
This group will:
- Help regular your emotions
- Identify and manage stress triggers
- Teach you how to handle stressful work and family relationships
- Help you improve your sense of self-worth
- Teach you to help cope with the struggles of daily life in a healthy way
Don’t go at it alone. Meeting weekly in a supportive group environment facilitated by a skilled, highly trained counselor could be the next step in helping you achieve your goals.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Lori Kaniewski at email@example.com or call 847-854-4333 extension 3022 or fill out the contact form below:
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.