Group Therapy Options
Group therapy is a phenomenal way to get the support you need while supporting others. We are proud to offer a variety of group therapy options for clients of ages! If you are looking for peer support, validation, and psychoeducation related to any of the following topics, then we have a group for you!
Click on any of the following to learn more:
- Socially Savvy (Children 6-9)
- Bridging the Gap (Adults 18+)
- Learning to Love Yourself (Eating Disorder Recovery)
- S.C.A.R.S. Support. Compassion. Awareness. Recovery. Self-love. (Non-Suicidal Self-Injury Recovery)
Lake in the Hills ONLY
- Weekend Warriors (Adolescents 11-14)
- The Breakfast Club (Teens 14-18)
- Grief and Loss Support Group (Adults 18+)
- SURVIVOR (Trauma Recovery)
St. Charles ONLY
- Taming the Beast (Children 5-10)
- Riding the Waves (Adolescents 11-14)
- Surviving the Storm (Teens 14-18)
- Art Therapy Social Skills Groups
We Accept Most Major Insurance!
BCBS PPO and EAP, United Health Care PPO and EAP, TRICARE, CIGNA, Aetna EAP & PPO, OPTUM Health, CIGNA EAP, Health Partners, HUMANA, Military OneSource, ASR Health Benefits, Value Options (Beacon Health), Assurance Health…AND MORE
Call today, for your convenience, we will verify your insurance coverage!