The Breakfast ClubSkills Support Group for ages 14-18
When: Saturday, 9am – 10am
Where: 9241 S Rt. 31, Lake in the Hills, IL, 60156.
This is an ongoing and open Dialectical Behavioral Group for teens.
This group will:
- Teach your child to identify external and internal triggers to stress.
- Learn how to manage overwhelming emotions in a healthy way.
- Learn how to become more mindful.
- Learn how to replace self-destructive coping strategies.
- Learn how to cope in a variety of challenging social situations.
- Improve relationships with friends and family.
- Improve sense of self-worth.
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please let Lori know if your child has any food allergies.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Kaleigh Nobbe at email@example.com or call 847-854-4333, or fill out the contact form below:
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.