Stronger TogetherSkills Support Group for ages 18+!
When: Saturday Mornings, 10AM-11AM
Where: 9241 S. Illinois Route 31, Lake in the Hills, IL
This is an ongoing Dialectical Behavioral Group for adults.
This group will:
- Help regular your emotions
- Identify and manage stress triggers
- Teach you how to handle stressful work and family relationships
- Help you improve your sense of self-worth
- Teach you to help cope with the struggles of daily life in a healthy way
Don’t go at it alone. Meeting weekly in a supportive group environment facilitated by a skilled, highly trained counselor could be the next step in helping you achieve your goals.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Kim Cecil at email@example.com fill out the contact form below.
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.