“In every conceivable manner, family is a link to our past and a bridge to our future.” -Alex Haley
With the powerful and magnificent array of environmental, cultural and social differences in our communities, we respect and understand that no two families are alike. This is why our therapists take the time to get to know each family’s unique situation to best meet their needs. We focus on your strengths as a family system while helping you to resolve any familial conflict that may leave you feeling disconnected.
You and your family members deserve the opportunity to build the skills necessary to be effective parents, children, siblings and spouses. We provide a safe and comfortable environment where each family member can express their feelings. Let us help you address and overcome difficulties you may be experiencing with your family.
As a family unit, we can assist you with the following and other needs:
- Have both your individual and family needs met
- Teach effective communication
- Identify and change negative thought patterns
- Build up your (and your family’s) tolerance to distress
- Teach you and your family members how to regulate emotions
- Identify and change relationship-interfering behaviors
- Resolve conflict
- Work through parenting challenges
- Create structure and clear, concise, enforceable rules
- Work through grief and loss
And much more!
We Accept Most Major Insurance!
BCBS PPO and EAP, United Health Care PPO and EAP, TRICARE, ComPsych, CIGNA, Aetna EAP & PPO, OPTUM Health, CIGNA EAP, Health Partners, HUMANA, Military OneSource, ASR Health Benefits, Value Options (Beacon Health), Assurance Health…AND MORE
Call today, for your convenience, we will verify your insurance coverage!