Weekend Warriors Lake in the HillsSkills Support Group for ages 11 – 14
When: Saturday, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Where: 9241 S Rt. 31, Lake in the Hills, IL, 60156
This is an ongoing and open Dialectical Behavioral Group for adolescents.
This group will:
- Teach your child to identify external and internal triggers to stress.
- Learn how to manage overwhelming emotions in a healthy way.
- Learn how to become more mindful.
- Learn how to replace self-destructive coping strategies.
- Learn how to cope in a variety of challenging social situations.
- Improve relationships with friends and family.
- Improve sense of self-worth.
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please let Lori know if your child has any food allergies.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Kaleigh Nobbe at email@example.com or call 847-854-4333, or fill out the contact form below:
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.