Skills Support Group for ages 11 – 14
When: Saturday, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Where: 850 Vandalia Street, Suite 200, Collinsville, IL. 62234
This is an ongoing and open Dialectical Behavioral Group for adolescents.
This group will:
- Teach your child to identify external and internal triggers to stress.
- Learn how to manage overwhelming emotions in a healthy way.
- Learn how to become more mindful.
- Learn how to replace self-destructive coping strategies.
- Learn how to cope in a variety of challenging social situations.
- Improve relationships with friends and family.
- Improve sense of self-worth.
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please let Lori know if your child has any food allergies.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Lori Kaniewski at email@example.com or call 847-854-4333 extension 3022 or fill out the contact form below:
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.
Weekend Warriors - Collinsville
We Accept Most Major Insurance!
BCBS PPO and EAP, United Health Care PPO and EAP, TRICARE, ComPsych, CIGNA, Aetna EAP & PPO, OPTUM Health, CIGNA EAP, Health Partners, HUMANA, Military OneSource, ASR Health Benefits, Value Options (Beacon Health), Assurance Health…AND MORE
Call today, for your convenience, we will verify your insurance coverage!