Stronger Together – Skills Support GroupAn Ongoing Support Group for Adults ages 18 and up!
When: Saturday Mornings, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: 9241 S. Illinois Route 31, Lake in the Hills, IL
This is an ongoing dialectical behavioral therapy group for adults (18+).
This group will:
• Help you regulate your emotions.
• Identify and manage stress triggers.
• Help handle stressful work and family relationships.
• Improve your sense of self-worth.
• Develop skills to cope with the struggles of life in a healthy way.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. For questions about the group, payment options, or to register, please contact Kaleigh Nobbe at Kaleigh@owenscounseling.com or call 847-854-4333 or fill out the contact form below:
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.