Breakfast Club For Adolescents & Teens
When: Saturday mornings, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
Where: 9241 S. Illinois Route 31 Lake in the Hills
Contact: Ali Rybicki, LCPC, NCC
This ongoing dialectical behavioral therapy group for adolescents and teens (ages 12-18) will help:
- Work with your child to identify his/her external and internal triggers to stress
- Teach them how to manage overwhelming emotions in a healthy way
- Educate them on the difference between self-destructive coping strategies and healthy coping skills
- Show them how to replace self-destructive coping strategies with healthy coping skills
- Teach them how to cope in a variety of challenging social situations
- Improve their relationships with family and friends
- Boost the confidence and mood of your child with strengths-based strategies
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please let us know if your child has any food allergies.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
Most major insurance accepted. We also offer a self-pay option.
If you would like to sign up your child for this group or if you have questions, please email Ali Rybicki at email@example.com or fill out the contact information below:
The Breakfast Club Signup Form
We Accept Most Major Insurance!
BCBS PPO and EAP, United Health Care PPO and EAP, TRICARE, ComPsych, All One Health, The Wellness Corporation, CIGNA, Aetna EAP & PPO, Managed Health Care (MHN), OPTUM Health, Resurrection Health Care, CIGNA EAP, Health Partners, HUMANA, Military OneSource, ASR Health Benefits, Land of Lincoln, PRESENCE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, Value Options (Beacon Health), Assurance Health…AND MORE
Call today, for your convenience, we will verify your insurance coverage!